Welcome, Margaret, to blogspot.com  

Posted by Margaret


I created this blog this morning, while in class, and finally after about 4 hours of fiddling with it have I customized it mostly to my liking. There are a few things I'm not sure how to change, but I'm sure I can google it eventually. This isn't going to be a diary or journal by any means, but an easy (I hope) way to chronicle my exploits in France in a few months. The process has been hellish, to say the least. Fox has been extremely disappointing and unorganized, and the school we partner with, until recently, hasn't helped at all. We'll see what happens next. I still have to fill out some paperwork, and I have to book my flights, and I have to see what classes I'm going to take while there. I'm waiting on Grace College in Indiana to fill me in on the details and bring me up to speed. But I do know for certain that I've been accepted to the Sorbonne, that I'm staying at the Foyer la Vigie, which is beautiful, and that the term is from september to early december. I'm waiting on an information packet, and then I'll go from there.



This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at Tuesday, May 04, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment